Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, January 22, 2012

New Stuffs Just Like A Whole Bunch of New-Born Petss


The greatest thing ever is always about receiving/buying new stuffs and you own them wholly
Yes, I get what I want.
Though it's not all of it
But yes, I am delighted

A new year with a lot of new stuffs;
that always make my birthday a very special day.
However, you just gotta appreciate everything throughout the rest of the year;
no matter how bad will it goes.

First of all..
The first present received for my birthday present was from my Mighty Mama :D

A camera that I've always wanted.
Super satisfied cause it has a lot of function such as modes, and scenes.
Mom bought for like RM800 for me.
I know she loves me deep inside..
Thanks mummy :)

Another that impressed me.
By friendssss
Ivan, Sai Chuan, Fatt, Eugene, Alex, Wan Qi, Qiao Ying, and Lucas
Thankssss
I love this real much that I almost want to display them instead of wearing them for some nasty sports. Ha!
You couldn't imagine how much I obsessed with it


The perfect shoes come with a perfect tumbler with my favorite colour
You guys are so perfect;
Knowing that I would need a water tumbler during sports.
And yes, I need to drink more water so that it could also helps in losing weight
--Ivan's philosophy :)




Then here comes a special gift from my sister
Rinako Ooi.
I guess she wishes me to nourish and take good care of my face so much?

And she did give me one simple sentence that surprised me even more.
She just suddenly popped out
"The honey is just too real that I can't resist to lick them from my face"
Guess what?
She really licked them
OH MY GOD OOI XUE NI!
She then said
"And it tastes bitter...!"
*Don't make me faint on the street, pal"
Haha :D


And then I dyed my hair again for new year,
just like what I mentioned on twitter
Follow me, if you haven't
Teeheee..
The colour doesn't look obvious though
But it looks healthy
fit my dry hair lahhh


The following is the bag I love the most, currently
Bought it from Genting during sem break.
I fell in love when I first saw this red squared-shape medium-sized handbag was on display
Ori price: RM129.90
Guess how much I bought after 70% new year discount?
RM40 plus only.
Yay ! It was really a great day !
Even though I just shop alone.
See how much the plum red attracts me.
I just couldn't stop staring at her
Glamorous, is to be described





Ohh ! I haven't updated my break trip yet !
Ahh...
That was so much to talk about and I was too lazy
Sorry..
This is one of the sem break parts
Stay tuned for the others !


*Writing about new stuffs is always the best part throughout the whole blog;
I am smiling all the way writing these*
Teeheee :)




No comments:

Like me Or Hate me