Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, April 27, 2012

I Thought You'd Never Broke My Heart

Yea, I tell lies.
But you never thought about why am I telling those shits?
DO you think it's easy for me to cover so many lies?
I am not who you thought I'd be.
I am not who I thought too.

I thought I could handle
Yea, but see what's the outcome?
It's a mess, a serious mess shit.

I didn't mean to blame you for anything
But it's just too much for me
Everything I said, I meant it.
I never lied regarding this, the feelings.
Oh look, what I've become?
A bitch? Yea, for sure.
Just because I don't know how to decide.
I made a very stupid big game to confuse and to hurt myself

Is this game about patience? Or hurts?
He said, you should know it always start with HURT in this situation
What can I do to not hurt you? neither him?
Or me?
Am I being selfish? I thought I am not.

You said you won't give up.
I believed.
You said you will wait for me.
I believed.
Whatever you promised,
I believed.

Did you ever believed in me?
You have no faith in me.
You want instant result.
Love is for long-term.
I love long-term investment, I don't want anything to be short

It's about the process, you remember?
You played games, for process, aren't you?

I don't know how many times should I explain
I don't know what else can I say.
You said you knew me well
But I can't see at all.

It's been tough, for all of us, 
it's all my fault.
I'm the one to put the blame on.
I have no right to complain.
I am taking a break.

No comments:

Like me Or Hate me