Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, August 7, 2009

Finally The Day Has Come

today is already 7th of August.

tomorrow,my sista is coming home
3 months before today,
i was thinking about today
cause it is AUGUST now !
hey man!
have you ever open up yr books and do your bloody revisions?

oh shit...NOT YET !!
what am i going to do?
homework?revisions?tuitions?

tell me how please
it is august
but i have done nothing
i'm still like an empty can !

holy shit!!
can't the time be paused for just a few seconds??
GOSH

i still don't know how to do add math,
i still didn't finish my homeworks
i still didn't do revision for accounts
and i can't even get confidence from all that

how??
haiz
tears flow..
worry..haiz
scared..
what if i can't score?
what if i have my dreams broken?
what if i have nothing back home?

i wouldn't have my head chopped down
but i would just kill myself instead

so..
from now onwards

IT'S TIME ARIEL..
tell yourself
what do you want in the future?
tell yourself

WORK HARDER BABE..

if you think you can,you can!!
right?

straighten up little girl
stiffen up your lips..
everybody is looking on you

Be Good, Girl.

No comments:

Like me Or Hate me