Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Steamboat For Rainy Days


I believe everybody is aware that it's been raining everywhere these few days, in Malaysia.
Kampar is raining like hell too.
But somehow, I love rainy days.
Cause its cool, and freezing.
I hate to sweat under the sun, I'd rather freeze to death, indeed.
At least, dying freeze keep my body and everything remained.
Just like freezing a chicken thigh in a freezer.
Haha
 

Anyhow, although I like rainy days, but I didn't hope for any flood disaster.
I don't want to see any unfortunates happened to anybody when I flip the newspaper next day.

Seems like it's not serious at all, but it did cover half of our tyre
  Of course, floods causes traffic jam too !
And I don't know where did those muds come from.
Seems so disgusting driving thru.
Mud all over our tyres. Hmph

 Oh Look !
 UTAR flood went even serious.

Remember that day I mentioned about a little flood from the lake?
Now it's like this area has become a part of the lake.
Fishes swimming around that part now.
In fact, it looks disgusting.
Algae... :S

Anyways, I call the day a lucky one.
Cause we all suddenly felt like wanna have some 'steam'
So we went to the only steamboat house to fill our freezy stomach.

Guess what?
We were the first customer if we didn't go for Chee Ann, to check if it was opened for business.
Then, we become the 2nd customer when we finally arrived with Chee Ann.
Nevermind, no early birds gift pun. Haha


 So we started to walk around, grabbing a lot of stuffs then throw into the pot and the fry pan.
Then I sit far far away from the pan.
Haha
But I still holding my cam around cause it looks really delicious with the colour contrast in my cam.
Heee


See? How nice.
I am hungry now. Diao.



This man here, the chef, always.
It's ok, he cooks the best for me :) 
Teehee
 
 Then I thrown most of the veges inside the pot.
Cause I super like soup
I always am the one slurping till the end
And then people always thought I started eat from the beginning until the end, non stop.
That's why I've been called fat
Grrrr


 

 Then I have a lot of desserts until I don't want to drink anymore soup.
So,
I called it a day, a utilized day :)

No comments:

Like me Or Hate me