Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, February 2, 2012

You Cannot Deal With God





Yes, it hurts.
A lot a lot and a lot of complicated feeling can't stop wandering around my mind.
Your text never left my mind, even just a second
I just couldn't be alone even in the bathroom.

Word by word.
They just keep repeating like animation.
Keep persuading myself that it's true.
That was what just happened.
Face it.





We were still talking,
still joking.
The next moment, you just stepped out.
You raised the white surrender flag.
To our love, to our memories.
Telling me how suffer you are.
That you and I know, they were gonna be memories,
for now, for ever.




The promises made, the future that once we drew together has been vanished.
Cigarettes can be lighten, it can be blown out, too
You told me,
you just gonna throw it away no matter how nice it flickers..
They just have to be gone from now on.

Uncertainties...
There are too much that we never gonna have a premonition before everything happens.
That is why love hurts, and love warms, too.

You are so brave.
That's all I wanna say.
Your courage made yourself clear,
telling me what a big mistake we were doing.
Telling me how bad I was.




You were so tired.
You were wounded all around.
I should have noticed earlier.
I should have made a clearer decision.

And then after that, I figured out
"You have to let people go.
Everyone who's in your life are meant to be in your journey
But not all of them are meant to stay."

No matter how hard the feeling is,
I just have to act like nothing happen
Act like I don't care
And that's the only way to help you get off from the pain I caused you these days.

Unfriended you doesn't tell childish.
I am helping you.
Get me off your mind as soon as possible.
I believe and I know you will get well soon
Cause you are stronger than I thought, tougher than I ever imagined

*A last big smile to you, and I'm gonna wave forever*


No comments:

Like me Or Hate me