Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, January 19, 2012

You were...

You were once a while the guy that will always be there for me...
I made the choice
and I lose you.

I was creating these.
I should be blamed.
Sometimes I felt guilty,
Sometimes I gone sad and regret.

But, you ain't gonna be there for me anymore.

I should have known this better than everything.
Perhaps, I knew it.
I just don't know what happen to me, actually.

I am being stubborn.
Too stubborn that I thought what I chose was the right choice.
Was what I want.

The moment you moved on
I feel ache inside.

You never gonna be there for me anymore
You never gonna look at me anymore.
I, will disappear forever, to you.

I thought you'd waited like forever for me.
hmm.
I was being too confident.
Hoping, still, you will.

I stunned, for like a few mins,
everytime I view your wall.
Wondering....
wondering...
and think.

Uncertainties.
Unknowns.

I left because of unknowns.
I've put you on the table as the stake of the game.
Roulette? Perhaps.
36 possibilities plus 0 as 37 possibilities.

It's spinning, still.
But I lost my stake before I get to know the result.
I've underestimated my stake.
They just won't wait until the end of the game.

I am being ridiculous, being selfish, being unbelievable
Why do I feel sadness when you walk away?
I don't want you to leave.
I don't want you to stay, for the sake of your future...
Haizz

You were once a while the guy that I called in the middle of the night
and you would come for me whenever it is
You were always one.
I am just too afraid of the realities
that I let go of love.

Wish you were here.

No comments:

Like me Or Hate me