Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Tiny Rabbit

Hello baby boy :)

Welcome to this wonderful, yet miraculous world

Do you know how much you've been blessed to come to this world?
So many peoples were waiting for your appearance.
Busy buying your stuffs,
Everybody was so excited !
And finally,
after 10months of carrying you in your mummy's womb,
your mummy's been suffering from food-allure
and

You've finally came out.


~First day back home~


See your mummy
So worry about you.
Don't you cry so much kays?
She is so new to this.
She gets so out of control whenever you start to cry.



And now your daddy's turn.
You can actually see that he is so tired lor.


As I know your daddy,
he's like the kind of man that wouldn't stay beside you and 'tam' you geh

Yea, proved me wrong !
He damn sayang you and your mummy :)
Always scold her for being too worry about you and not taking good care of herself
Awww...
So touch to see a new start up family

You know what?
You're just too cute that I feel like wanna hug you so tight in my arms
but you're just too tiny and fragile that I almost get myself a heart attack
:D
but it's okay,
you will still be loved by your Auntie Ariel



Awww can't wait to hear you call me Aunty !
Baby..
You just have to grow normal and healthy yea.


<3 Love you <3


No comments:

Like me Or Hate me