Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, January 7, 2012

My 19th Birthday 2012




Time flies
I am now 19.
Celebration is a certainty.
I should have known this very very well.
No one would ever got me out of their mind
Right?
Please allow me to be this confident :)


Well
I would really have to say a very big thank you to all of my lovely buddies
You guys made my day.
Though I was thinking I might be playing tetris at home during new year eve
which was always my favorite day throughout the whole tough year
Nevermind,
Tetris battle sounds good for me this year
Don't really feel like gathering around the crowd for that 10 secs countdown.

What surprised me was I have a really silent phone.
No one contacts me at all
Hmmm
Honestly, was kinda upset
Thought you guys been busy about your exams and totally forgot about new year eve,
my 19th blast birthday wor !

Even my darling's phone battery flat and I can't contact him at all too
Haih
What to do?
Stay at home with baby lorr

At the moment,
my phone rang,
Audrey was on the phone
First thought: Birthday celebration
And yea, it is
But I have to drive to her house first :/
Then we're going to Autocity.
Hmmm
My mind was blank and I just went to bathroom and make up myself
Then straight to her house

Someone called on the way..
Xue ni: Your surprised blew off already -_-
What the......
"But still, come to our house first"
-_-
Kinda like down ki lo. :/
Why like that gehhh?!

Nothing special anymore after I reached their house
Just switched car to Autocity
What on my mind was all about CHIA SENG CHONG !
WHERE ARE YOU EXACTLY?!
He was supposed to ride on bus to Penang
and now your phone is dead and I can't found you !

Few minutes later.
Xue ni's phone rang.
She answered and passed to me.
"Hello? How? Fun enough?"
"Huh? Who are you?"
"You know how worry I am?"
"What the fuck ! Why are you answering? OMG"

"Surprised huh?" :/


Not surprised at all darling.
You were freaking me out !

I was just so surprised about who you've brought together with you
:D
Not that I was not happy nor surprise to see you
I was just already expected to see you today

Anyway,
thanks for bringing Eugene and Ivan along.
They really surprised me when I see Eugene's new Persona
that I wouldn't have thought he might drive here

Mr Eugene;
Best friend that helps all the time :)


Mr Ivan;
My best buddy, We used to talk until the sun rises
:)


We had dinner at Swensens
Which was not actually the best choice
but the best of the worst. Hmph
Too many peoples and traffic jam all over autocity
Almost every shops were crowded.

Then, here comes my sista :)

My VIPs;
Airen Jing Jing and Laopo HuiZhen



Miss Er Er;
The best listener


Miss Rinako/Xue Ni;
She prefers Rinako, instead.
The best helper,
she stands up for you whenever you need her :)



Miss Audrey Wee;
The sweetest smile she has :)


Miss Fei Fei;
The tiniest and you will feel like protecting her all the time
:)



Thanks girls, for celebrating with me.
Though nothing actually surprised me
But I appreciate the planned plan that you guys surely spent time out of your busy moment

I had fun.
Thanks to all.
May you all have a happy and lucky new year :D

No comments:

Like me Or Hate me