Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, November 17, 2011

To-Buy List

So many things I wish to buy.
So much money needed to be saved.
Should really seek for more part time jobs already.
Should save more money to my Maybank account already.
Hmph !

To-buy list:
1. CAMERA
- I don't wanna missed any more minutes of my uni life.
2. SPORT SHOES
-Going so much for badminton recently, should really buy a proper shoes instead of my super hard CONVERSE shoes.
3. SPORT SUITES
-Since going so much for sports, nicer and proper wear is needed as well.
4. Bras
- It's weird to have this on the list, but I really wanted to have a few more sexy bras in my closet :D
5. Iphone
- The toughest task to achieve. But still will give a try
6. Tint Film for Fat Lady
- Gonna stick something to protect my skin on my fat lady (Waja)


These are what on my mind for now only
I think there are still a few things to be listed.
Can't remember.
Of course, I kinda hope I do not have to buy all these by myself?
Haha
Looking for sponsors.
Half of the price also 'kill' !
Haha

No comments:

Like me Or Hate me