Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

You Are The Reason

I think this is gonna be a new relationship.
It's fast, I know.
But, who can resist when it comes to feelings.
We always defeated by feelings.
Feelings always drag us along our life.
It's fact.

I know it might seem weird,
or might be inappropriate to the others
As I just ended one, and started another within 1-2 weeks.

Don't ask me why, don't ask me how.
It just came.
He just appears.

Perhaps, I was seeking someone to accompany?
But who knows?
Days passed, another month is coming soon
I am about to fall in love,

To him.


A surprising sentence just dropped off from my lips this morning.
I told him
"I love you"
and I pressed my lips on his.
I smiled as usual, with feelings, of course.

I surprised him, like myself surprised.
I smiled, still.
Looking into his eyes.
Wondering my words.
My responsibility to the sentence.
Are they true?

He was asking the same question.
I stunned.
It might be true.
It might be a feeling-drag
I am not sure.

But I felt sweetness from the bottom of my heart.
I feel happiness, that has been long lost.
I feel like not anymore alone.
Protected by some kind of unseen objects.

You are the reason why I felt these.
You are the reason why I like this feeling being together with you.
I feel so secured being with you.
I do not have to face so many things by myself anymore.
As long as I have you to help me solve my thousands problems.
You are just so capable in sharing all my thoughts.

This is the life I actually wanted like forever.
Find a guy that he loves you, you love him.
And he gives future, he gives secured promises.
The most important,
He is capable in giving you a happy, and a safe family.

All of these might be my own hallucination
Might be what I build up myself
as I wanted these so badly.
I almost hope myself to drown inside
I almost wanted to say
"I love you"
every time you kissed me.
:)

Though, it's not time yet.




You said,
"I felt like poisoned by you already"
Then I replied,
"Don't worry, I am the antidote, I won't let you die nor leave me"
:)


No comments:

Like me Or Hate me