Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, November 28, 2011

Sungkai Hot Spring






It was really a very wonderful trip I had today.
The most memorable day in Kampar.
Never thought Kampar wouldn't be this boring.
Credits to 承宗哥 !
*Damn er xin right?*
My life would never be this fun if I never met you.

But too bad, I don't have a proper camera
and again, I missed all those fun parts.
Seriously,
camera needed.

Anyway, I still got some before we left.

Then it would be all about my description of the whole trip.
We started our journey @ 4.30pm
with eggs and everything readied.
Please don't be curious about the eggs.
It was the funniest part of the whole trip! :D

Then it started to rain along our journey.
First thought in our mind
"We'll never gonna have fun today"
Problems:
1. Public holiday wor, got open or not ehhh?
2. Raining wor, still can let us get in or not? :S

"Cham lar ! Traffic jam some more!"

WTF!

We were so like disappointed when the rain never got lighter as we got nearer
We prayed, so hard.

And ta-daaa !
We arrived at 6.15pm
*Imagine how long have we stucked in the car*

Still, non-stop raining :S

BUT, tickets are still on sale !
Ha ha !
Everything worth back !

The environment was really so relaxing.
I almost fell in love and almost gonna stay there forever.
*exaggerating, as that was really AWESOME*

The spring was really heating, my skin burned
Not actually burned,
It just turned pink !
It was like about 40-50 celcius degree
Took us a few mins to finally get into the pool

Seriously, you don't wanna get out of the pool if you don't feel dizzy.
Soothing enough for you to actually sleep inside the pool
Pros and cons,
Once there's Malays, there will be nothing about cleanliness.
Hmph !

Nevermind, we leave them aside will do.
Don't get affected by them.
You still need to get into the pool
Awww !

Now, the eggs part.
Guess what have we done to the eggs?
20 eggs brought, by the way :D
Ohh, and kicap brought too !

Ans: Boil eggs in the spring :)
2mins -- 1/4 boiled eggs
3-mins -- Half boiled eggs
5-7mins -- Full boiled eggs

They were just so tasty !
Nothing ordinary like we usually boil the eggs.
Feel like going back d
*Slurp* ;P

We stood there for quite a while,
Busy cracking those eggs slowly and carefully
Don't wanna waste any of the eggs.
20 eggs for 5 persons.
It was just enough.
I swear we will bring more during our next visit :D

--- 8pm ++ ---
Time to go home.

Ivan lost his slippers !
One of his slippers actually.
Don't know which sor hai took only one of his slippers
Bodoh..

He borrowed mine.
And that's what made me laugh like hell !
See what it looked like....



Hahahahahahaahahahahaha !

"Nger nger fit in !"

Next funniest point.



Awww...
Laurance so pity, he can't get to sleep
Reason : "I scared if I fell asleep, I would have kissed him, and it looks so gay !"

Hahahahaha

End of the day,
end of the trip.

Looking forward for our next trip
Cameron Highlands :D

"Your existence, my source of happiness"
<3




No comments:

Like me Or Hate me