Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Stop Dreaming

SPM is not ended yet!

how come "End Of SPM"?
haha...
so..still gotta pay some effort on it
"STOP DREAMING"

allah...i wana go for holidays d lar..
damn it!
okay..so today went to mcd near my house to study economics with rinako



but we talked so much haha
yet,i still get to finish 2 questions in4 hours..

walao eh..
i reli wasted so much time
haha

"i swear tomorrow i wont talk so much d"
"hng"
"slap me if i talk"
end of today..
still end up with *talk*
how come i became so chicky
hmm..what has changed me into this?
but do you think it's a good sign on me?
some said it's not suit to me...cause *i have pretty face,but chicken backside*
i ruined my image
haha
some said "be natural.."

so?
drop me a vote.
haha

No comments:

Like me Or Hate me