Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, December 16, 2011

Fear from the Bottom of My Heart

I just don't know why.
You are now drinking.
I am supposed to believe in you.
But I am scared.
I don't trust you.
In other words, I don't trust those alcohols.
You were so drunk when I last saw you drinking with your cousins.

I don't know why guys life should be this way.
Drinking is like everything to y'all.
You knew you would do anything when you were drunk.
And, you would never know when you are going to be drunk.
You just gonna keep drinking until you don't know what you're doing.
How can I trust you?

I don't know why.
I feel like crying right now.
Tears filled my eyes.
I shouldn't be this skeptical.
If I keep being like this,
in the end you'll just gonna throw me away.

I just don't feel safe at all.
Seriously,
I hope you wouldn't hide anything from me.
But on the other hand,
I don't know how much I can take it.

My heart is soring.
I am not okay.

I cannot stop imagine the picture of you drinking with girls around.
I am so being a worried pity wife here.
And I super hate myself being like this.
Why?

I am worry, yea.
I am not feeling safe.
So?
I can't tell you.
I don't want to be a frightened little girl in front of you.
In fact, I am.
And I am pretending,
which suffer really a lot.

I don't know how to reply your message.
Cause you are acting like
"I am busy drinking, talk fast"

I was just gonna say,
"Please don't take any drugs, and be careful"

Do you know how hurt it is when your cousin asked you inside
and you just gonna cut the line immediately.
I was imagining, you're rushing back inside to sexy girls.
I know you would say
"Please don't think too much, please"

"Yes, I think a lot, that is because you didn't make me trust you"
Maybe yea, you love me,
but you'll just gonna do some mistake

How do you think those affairs come from?

You always show up in discos every time I am not with you
What's the problem actually?
Why so desperate?
You can say no if you want.

Remember:
"There's nothing about can or cannot, it's about you want it or not"

Frankly speaking
I am not trusting you.
Sorry.

No comments:

Like me Or Hate me