Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, October 28, 2011

Repeats

Never thought this would happen again.
Never thought I would be the one who is going to end this.
Never thought, this is what my decision
and I also never thought,

I didn't tears a bit.

Things never gone well since I studied here
and that was already one year and a half
We were always so suffered
I mean,
Me, especially me
I suffered

And,
Things never gone well since you started your career.
You changed
and, I can't accept the fact.


You went so different ever since you worked.
We, went differently, too
You never thought of me anymore.
You never remember me.
You never remember what I said even you were just so near


Distance is not the problem.
We travelled 2 hours to meet each other whenever we can
Ahem, I mean, last time
but not now
You are not anymore I know the most
You are so strange to me right now
I never gonna understand you anymore.

I don't know what happened,
I tried to save
I tried so much to maintain everything that is needed

I know distance is hard
and that's why,
I've been called like a "kid" that always needed you to accompany.
This is the problem that's been in between us

You chose, you made your decision,
you chose your stupid job over me
and now, I made my own choice too,
I chose the one that could take care of me and really treat me like a lady.


I know,
It is my fault,
it's always my fault when I chose to let go




我是女孩。
我希望有人疼爱,有人包容,有人让我撒娇
有人能陪在我身边,有人喜欢带我去逛街,
有人乐意带我去世界各地也在所不辞

我是女孩,
我希望有人记得每天和我说晚安
有人记得我们过去的点滴
有人决不把承诺作儿戏。

我是女孩,
希望有人好好爱我,有人惦记我,在我郁闷大哭的时候把我的头按在胸膛里。


I am just so normal.
I am just so needed to be cared.
I am just so simple.
I am just a girl, who needs love.

No comments:

Like me Or Hate me