Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, December 7, 2009

Thank You Mummy

hi there,ariel here in a very joyful + happy mood
why?
cause spm has ended like i dreamed so much
last paper doesn't mean anything to me
chinese~ yewww..
no A for me in this subject
i don't know why rinako will wish to get an A on this subject

so..i am about to have holidays d...
are you coming with me?haha
there,went out for shopping with my family which is only once or twice a YEAR
how valuable shpping trip is this..
haha
so i kept captured pictures,of course,nice pictures..
(*thanks to the good phone camera*)

[my mummy]
-driving us to somewhere else to have some fun
-is she pretty?i always think she is.



[this is my younger brother,named Lionel]
-he is kinda good,IF there is no COMPUTER in this world

then,met his friend at prangin mall..

oh ya..here is an announcement
prangin mall PARKSON GRAND is having real great sales now
things gone so cheap man..
holy..
you gotta find out how cheap it is
though,my mom gotta pay~
haha
see her pity face..oww..mom..sorry..
but actually,that's not for me..haha
it is a christmas gifts to friends and families

now...
this is mine..

it was a wonderful evening to me where i smiled and giggled all the way
my mom will then peek on me cause i was so abnormal
she said "whoa..rm30 can brings you happy for a long long day huh?"
haha that is it..
she continued "you're so easily satisfied"
isn't that good mum?
haha
i'm happy when i'm pretty..
everybody does,i'm sure.

it was like
hey guys..my name is ariel..pleased to meet ya! *-*

haha..happy day ends very quickly..
gotta be right home now..
see plastic bags on both of her hands?
that's a great shopping day
spending money is easy but earning money isn't easy at all

however,though it is an annual shopping
i still feel so appreciate and of course,

Thanks mum!!
Love you always and forever~yeah~

No comments:

Like me Or Hate me