Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Children Camp

first day to the camp at penang chinese girl kindergarten.

i followed my mom to botanical garden for morning walk
but i just get to accompany her to walk for one round
cause,i don wanna get sweat when i reach the camp site.
so i sat beside playing psp
though,many mosquitoes bit me.
when i reached the kindergarten
carol was the first one to run over me,
the first sentence she talked isn't "hello,aunty"
she forgotten about my mom's exist
and directly said "i tell you a good news"
oh my god..haha
she is really steam lar

there were lots of kids by ages around 5yrs old til standard six
we were bored
so we sat aside talking about numb words
then,everyone of us wil have a name tag
but mine.............gosh!
ONG TZE KIAO???
hahaha they laughed,and so me too.gai.

then..lots of programmes hanging out
we were so shocked that there is still programme about going out to market to buy vege,chickens and so on
this is carol..first time has her in my blog

then,yee ching
not first time,but already long time

only four of us went to the camp
most handsome boy in my team,i think
cooking with much of his curiosity and courage
then,we...again...run away from mission and playing behind the places
thought that we were princess?
but the castle is too small man..haha
can't fit 3 princesses
here...boring faces,boring actions

mine..is the most ugliest action
see..
they played games,while we watched out only
cuz,we don wanna get wet and don wanna wet our clothes inside clothes..haha
this is another helper,she is friendly..
though,she looks unfriendly at all
haha
so,don't judge people when you don't know anything about him/her.

cute little girls
Arielle..girl on my right hand side has a same name with me
and she..kai han..the youngest in our team
she is damn cute..
play around the helper's hair
they are really cute..haha
guess why is she so shy?
cause i asked her to smile with her teeth
but she answered me that "i have no teeth"
man..so cute haha
nowadays,children are not anymore like us
they know how to care about their image haha
see her teeth?
haha
no teeth..
cute....
i think this boy will be very macho when he grows up
his voice..haha it's like he has changed matured but he is just 8 yrs old
naughty boy
she likes to shake..haha
i think she has the potential to be a dancer huh?
last pose of our performance
finally..they remembered the steps
and...we took the 2nd price
i was too touch and i cried so ugly,xiao d
this is our teacher..i think she understands teenagers' thought
good teacher too,i think.
and she prepared everything for the camp..that's why me n laopo nonid to worry about our responsibility..haha so good
nah..
this is my team......
except the one wearing white clothes
everything ends..
so quickly..haha
can go to movie d
woohoo...

No comments:

Like me Or Hate me