Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Floody UTAR


It's been rainy days these few days, except today.
Went for money withdrawal under Block G, the Library
And it's fucking scary. The water from the lake flowed to the base.
It's like those shark movies.
Water coming in fast, then the sharks swim in and bit you off
*Ok, I'm a little exaggerated
In fact, it looked just so.


Luckily there's a rail over there that the sharks or whatever monitor lizards wouldn't cross through.
However, there are still snakes.
What to say?
It's Kampar, the kampung, like my Penang friends described :S
But I definitely don't put my hands up for this statement.
Cause Kampar is great.
Where you have a lot of friends around and no worries for traffic jams and whatever scary accidents
The chances of injuries is super low.



Come back.
I was sitting in the car, observing, wondering I could spot a snake?
And then I'll scream
Haha


Whatever, I just hope nothing serious is coming after then.
Cause Setiawan seems like suffering from flood in town.
Hmph
Hope Kampar is safe :)


And thank god, no raining today,
and that dear can go for basketball game :)
Then I sleep at home for the whole afternoon.
Haha





No comments:

Like me Or Hate me