Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Sunday Breakfast


Well well well
It's Sunday Morning !
 Since our childhood, it's always about the town market.
And yes, Kampar's one and only market we were at.
Imagine how it looks like when almost whole population of Kampar residents have their very first meal in the morning.
*this is how it looks from the picture above*
Loaded with different group of peoples.
Oldies, 60's, Teenagers, and also children.
Children run around and scream, then mother shout, hawkers shouting for the orders of drinks.
Familiar huh?

We all like the food market, aren't we?
Food stalls all over the large area
But one thing teenagers don't like about is jangling with the people and NOISE, especially.


Anyway,
too many stalls, too many same foods, different taste.
All I like about is this, 叉烧糯米饭
RM2 per pack




it's kinda expensive, yea.
Cause it's just a very small packet.
But somehow, we pay for what we like

And this, my favorite.
I am the regular customer already.
Get this every time I came here.
Never missed a time. Haha
Should really taste this if you ever came here.

咸鱼炒蛋米
Fried meehoon served with salted-fish, where the chinese like the most
it tastes simply the best like you're gonna eat up the whole plate too.
*exaggerating again, oops!



MmmmMmmmm Yummy Yummyyyyy :D

*THUMBS UP, PLEASE!*



If you notice why I blurred Ivan, cause he claimed that he was super damn fat.
Okay lo, I rub you off lor.
Haha
Then why I still wanna upload this?
Cause my dear 承宗哥 ate like super delicious.
Haha
This is how you respect the food
Make it feel proud eaten by you ! :D


No comments:

Like me Or Hate me