Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, March 4, 2012

The Day Before Mid-term Test


So, what do I say?
Was having tough time fighting for mid-terms.
Kinda like really very tension.
Cause I couldn't take the consequence if I ever failed any subjects anymore.

From what I posted, I did mentioned about my sucks results last 2 semester earlier, my very first semester in my study of Finance.
Failed 2 subjects.
That I really shouldn't.
But of course,
I still can be very lazy very unorganized on my schedule.
Perhaps, I was trying to do something that makes me feel a little more comfortable.

Guess what?
No cheap massage service here?
Yea, indeed.
So, we went for hair dressing saloon.
Nope, not trimming my hair.
Wash, a little neck massage, and blow, instead




Yea, I was just emphasizing for the neck and shoulder massage. Ha!
Initially, was really just gonna wash and massage,
then I signed this up, intensive hair treatment for 5 times
inclusive of ampoules and a free bottle of hair protein,
by purchasing this huge bottle of hair mask @ RM65nett


Now what?
Still shouldn't I spend this?
I say, yes, I definitely have to spend.
Cause my hair is cracking like an after-disaster from the earthquake !


The Hair Protein with Green Tea content & fragrance is seriously needed.


Treatment on-going process...
 
*Seriously, Sis, I look like you from this side. Haha we have really flat nose :S*



Dear baby waited me for like 1 hour for the hair-thing
And then he started to brag.
I think I am the greatest boyfriend in the world
Who else can wait you like that? Doing nothing, just wait?

Grrrr. Should I publish to The Star? -_-
Sweet, tho.


 Taaaadaaaaah !


How's the result?
Satisfying?
My hair goes really smooth, ya.
But then this is definitely not magic.
Repair needs time, I got it.
Keeping long hair has a very long rules to be obeyed.
Just as if you want your hair to be nice and healthy even after you played around with your hairs with those attractive chemicals. E.g. Colouring, Perming, Rebonding, etc.


Another special service in this saloon.

Who says no massaging service?
I think this is the only saloon that providing this kind of service.
RM16 for half-an-hour.

Kinda worthy, though.

This girl here looks really tiny.
In fact, she is strong and incredible.
Description shown from the picture.
*Thumbs up for her !

For your information, e-Century saloon is just on the same row as 菊姐茶餐室 and The Imperials Restaurant.
If you did follow my 2nd blog about food in Kampar, you'd know where to find it.
Follow my 2nd blog -----> here
Cause I think this might helpful to all students in UTAR that are facing tensions from examination, lately.

It costs only RM10 for the hair washing and blowing session which includes the little massage on your neck and shoulder part.
Stress-released, indeed.




After that, before I go back to my study desk,
I went to the dance class.
Which I swear I'll attend every week, from my last few post.


Camwhoring while Jazlynn is talking about mistakes we made.

Camwhoring still, but I prefer to make the size smaller cause I look seriously FAT here. But somehow I still like this picture and IDK why :)


Another lenglui dancing partner today, Chee Ann.
We love dancing, but we look awkward :S
SO WHAT?
We laugh when we dance like ostriches.
THAT'S ALL
Clarification: Pictures edited, cause we both look super tired and sweaty that we couldn't accept. :D


Say Hi to our instructor, Jazlynn :)
Another small picture, cause I completely looked awful after so many restless days.


By the way, Jazlynn's Dance Workshop is still recruiting dance members.
For your info,
Dance: Sexy dance
Instructor: Jazlynn 0103873560 (Call her if you're interested)
Time & Venue: Flexible

Hope to see new members soon !
I hope all Utarians do not stress too much of yourself.
Exercise to have fresh brain for your studies.
Dancing, helps :)



No comments:

Like me Or Hate me