Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, December 26, 2011

Another Fight

Why do we have to fight like this every time?
I started the fight actually.
I am always the fire matcher.
Is it really my problem?
This isn't what I want.

It's still the same.
I asked for too much.
What is it on earth so hard for you guys to treat a lady like a lady?
I just want you to be more attentive
to care more about me.

Every time you say you love me
I really hope you mean it.
Cause you would throw me a glance like you're going to kill me.
It's scary.
You really freaked me out
Do you know that?
Maybe I was really wrong,
but you acted like I murdered your whole family.
Why?

It's hurt, I know
I get mad every time you get mad.
I follow.
I would have talk like crazy with sharp knife on my words
and stab your heart accidentally that I wouldn't know how much it really hurts.
I was just like this since forever, and I don't know why.
I am sorry.
Thousand apologies.
I repeated my mistake, as usual

Why am I always trying to protect but instead, I hurt somebody else that I care?
Am I really being childish that I can't control myself?
I just want your eyes to be on me.
I just wanted to be like a baby princess being held in the arms like a pearl
Yes, treat me like a precious pearl

And, yes, I think I am worth to be a pearl.

Every time you say you did a lot of things for me,
sorry, I can't see anything.
Define a lot please.

I tidied your house almost every day
I prepare drinking water every day just to keep you away from thirst
I buy fruits, cut, and even feed you with it
I hang your clothes every day
even I am in real tired mode

But you bring back sands every day
Throw your clothes all around the floor that I have to pick them up one by one
Turn on your computer and play the football game everyday
Playing with your 'turbo sports car'
and then you will remind me to full body massage you.

Sorry that I nag so much
Sorry that I complain so much
and sorry
I don't know what you actually done for me.

You would say
I bring you to breakfast, lunch, and dinner every day
I bring you to movie, club, KL, and every where
What else?
Sorry, I can just remember these.

Do you remember that day you went to the mini market for like 15 mins plus.
I waited for you in the car
and you showed up with a big plastic bag after 15mins plus
you said
"See what I bought for you !"
And then you started taking things out from the plastic bag one by one
"I bought you some biscuits, bread for your breakfast"
"A very big bottle of family use body shampoo"
"Toothpaste ! Remember we didn't brush for 2 days, Oh no ! Haha"
"And owh, herbal tea, to boost your every day"

Do you know how sweet you were?
I was just going to say how much I love you
and how much you are worth for my love
This is simple
This is just what I want every day
It just simply define "I did a lot of things for you"

Please, don't we quarrel anymore.


No comments:

Like me Or Hate me