Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, February 26, 2012

In The Dark


It was a surprise birthday party for Diane.
A lot of our friends from KL came back for the celebration.
We actually created a secret group in FB to discuss about tonight.
Like how are we going to surprise her and whatsoever.

Unfortunately, my cam was having some problem.
Flash-light went off for a few days jor :(
Super sad lor.
Just as I thought it's the first time I might take a lot of pictures in the club with so so so many of friends.
Why like that geh? :(

Anyway, I tried a few shots using the 'handling nightscene' mode

#Shot 1
Blurrrrrrrr

#Shot2 w/dear
Not bad what, the effect :)
Like so magical huh? 


#Shot3 W/Kalvyn (Fatt)
Blurrrrrrr alsooooooo !
Grrrr



#Shot4 W/the birthday girl, Diane
Luckily this is not so blur.
Cause the glittering light were spinning on us on time :D


#Shot 4
Glittering light failed.
Too bright :S
Hahaha


Ok la, don't bother about the flash light.
We used Sue Lyn's cam, instead.
But I want an original copy also :(
So I was being stubborn, tried for several times, still.

Perhaps, I just wanted to capture some important part for the night

Girls.
Jun Wei, Diane, Me, Sue Lyn, respectively


It's blur, I know,
but afterall, I can't deny how much I still like this picture.
maybe it'll be better if it didn't go so blur.
Haixx nvm.
*Should stop complaining around* :S


The girls.
Finally something clear :D



 Here, Sue Lyn
Was once my only besty at UTAR last time before she transferred :(
Felt so much like losing my secondary besty, Huizhen, so much :(


Anyway, to be clear,
I have to say these pictures are only taken before we get drunk !
Haha who will still capturing around when they are drunk?

*Shoot me -- People took pictures even they get drunk!*

A clearer picture of Sue Lyn and I 



 Blurblur...
*LookathowsteamDianewas* Haha as usual...

Somehow I think without flash light in the club looks more real
As flash light always focused on people or an object and ignored behind
So probably every pictures taken has a dark background.
Agree? No? 

Kalvyn & Jun Wei
*seeeee? You can see the back, the environment so crystal clear
doesn't this look really like in club?* :D


Okay so...
I look kinda fat here.
It's a contrast, I know,
Perhaps, both of them are very skinny la weyyyy :D



Anyways, CHEERS !
Let's rock the night !
*if i was not mistaken, it was 11.30pm plus only*
*All of us are still awake* :D



 Jun Wei & Unknown
*Whooops sorry I didn't know his name, one of Sue Lyn's friend, I know*


After those pictures, I came out from the club.
Cause our 'kek' not yet come
Except for the "laughing gas" Sue Lyn brought.
I was like a kind of spray, then spray it on a cloth, then you have to breathe in like you are inhaling cigarettes, for 3 times, indeed.
After 1 sec, your body will go really numb.
You can't hear, can't feel anything.
I was like touching dear, and... OMG ! 
I CAN'T BELIEVE I'M TOUCHING YOU!
I CAN'T FEEL ANYTHING !
FUCK

Haha
Yea, it's how it's like.
But it only lasts for like 20-30secs
Just for fun.
No brain damage caused as printed on the bottle
and it's definitely not a drug.
What surprised was, you can grab one from GUARDIAN @ only RM20
WTF
So....
Grab one before you go to a party.
It's even easier to get high compared with alcohols, which you have to fill alcohols to your tummy,
 like really full first :D

Last picture of the night and all of us went high and dizzy

Ivan & Meeeeee
--- you probably think why I look so tiny? Haha cause I requested Ivan to stand in front of me, so that I can hide behind him and so that I can look tiny ! Haha
*beingcalculative*


Ok la. Fair and square ok?
We stand on the same side k?
Haha


Hmmm not bad, though !

So what's next?
Drink -- Drinking -- Drank -- Drunk -- Drink
Breathe -- Breathing -- Breathed -- Breathed -- Breathe (Laughing gas)
Yipeeeee :D

Then then then...

Vomit Vomit Vomit
by by by 
Road road road
side side side
(ME)

Hahahahahaaha



*HERE'S SOME UPDATE*
--- Pictures copied from Sue Lyn :D
Finally there's still someone taking pictures in the middle of the party
Argh. Just blame my stupid cam. 
But it's ok, I still love it very much :) 




I was on the speaker. Jumping and dancing like a drunker.
But no, I was not drunk YET.
I drunk after the end of the party.

To: Alvin Kk (The bald one in front the screen that took 5.5% of the picture)
Please don't get upset that you were just 5.5%
Cause if you're wholly in the picture, you'll be 100% and can see nobody in the picture anymore 
:D

Anyway, I like this picture very much.
Ivan & Sue Lyn


I almost liked every picture for that night :D


Jun Wei and I





The DJ.
He asked us up to the central stage.


Awww Jun Wei and Sue Lyn both looked so sexayyyy :D



Fatt -- Sweat like hell everytime in the club. Haha 
Like there was a heavy downpour inside Barroom



Cheers,
Ariel



No comments:

Like me Or Hate me