Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, February 10, 2012

Shoot For The Moon and Stars

I dream really high, seriously.
Just like expecting myself could grab the moon even I didn't even land on it before.


Undeniably, I like stars. Love, in fact. I love stars.
Especially in the middle of the night where the world is creepily quite.
I like to lie down somewhere large and empty.
E.g. On the road. Field. Basketball court and etc.

The universe is just too amazing that everybody would be curious about what is out there actually.
Brainstorming often is good, action is the most important step to work something out.
And that's why there are a lot of scientists,
They think different.
They figure something that never exist.
They dream of every single thing they thought it's possible every night,
even when people says it's impossible
they would answer "I am possible"
instead of giving up.

What about me?
Being a model is always a dream since young.
I like the spot lights.
I like to be professionally dressed up; to be makeover

I like to be stared differently, like a star.

But as I said, there are a lot of stars out there which, all of them shines from the moon.
Therefore, they need to get closer to the moon to expose their beauty inside them.


Tyra Bank is always the one I would stared at, for a long duration.
I don't know why.
I just like to observe her confidence, her special features and her every different makeover.
It seems like every style fits her like born for her; like exists for her.
I'm gonna ask myself whether anybody would observe me like how I observe her.
And yea, that's day-dreaming.
It's incomparable, girl.
Cause she's an International supermodel !
Have you gone mad competing with her?
Okay, I am just admiring, of course impossible. *Sigh*


What about the Malaysia's Top Model, Amber Chia?
Comparable? Except for her height, I know =.=

There's this girl, Josheen
 the one and only that goes famous after taking part in UTAR MODEL COMPETITION
She won. And she just suddenly gone famous.
Magazines are all on her.
I also have some little conversation with her, asking about her new life with modelling.
And then I figured out that, she was as shy as I am once upon a time as she was grown from a small town with farms and all that.
I kinda admire her, occasionally, jealous a little. Ha.
Readers, you can read more from her site. Click here.




Somehow, nobody ever supported me.
I was not strong enough to hold still, though.
My mom says study first, modelling seem 'dark'.
'You have to sacrifice your virginity to be a model'
Then... unfortunately
I stop my dream.
Being a normal human, everyday.
Study in the morning, tuition in the evening, revision at night, and sleep very early.
Pathetic.

Until one day, the influenza from my university, UTAR.
I've been chosen in UTAR MODEL SEARCH for the university publicity.



Peoples gave good comments on me.
They said I smile like a sunshine; my smile inspires them and whatsoever.
Of course, everybody likes to be praised.
Nobody likes critics.
But I like critics, in a good way, of course.
Critics grow me into a better person.
There's this one quote talking about 
"Failure is only a part of your success"
So, don't be afraid of failure nor criticism.
They are a gift 
If someone ever told you how bad you were,
you should say thank you and appreciate, cause the someone just wants everything good for you.

I mean, honestly, who knows the bad side of yourself?
You just never thought you would be that bad, right?
So it's good to know what you doesn't know.

After all, I've been trying to improve myself these days.
My dream just never be a dream anymore.
They haunt me everyday.
I just feel like I have to do something, at least before I get really old.
Who knows the outcome when you didn't even try the first step?

And then, I get mad with those slimming methods.
Search from internet, ask my bff that knows everything about weight loss, do hard massage on my arms and legs almost like everyday, and then I tried for slimming pills, and my mom gave me a box of cleanse tea from Viva Barley Green Healthy Products -- For constipation.
Apparently, it helps. Detoxify, slimming, and weight loss.
Seriously, I want it fast.
One more step to help, exercise.
Haha, the laziest part of the whole weight loss process.

I was too rush that I found a model part time job from the internet.
And they were casting for new faces. I sent in my resume immediately.
Few days later, they replied and told me a lot of a professional portfolio for a model.
After some talkings from gmail chat, I finally get to understand the system.
A model needs an account, a professional portfolio.
I don't have a portfolio. Need to pay RM200 for the most basic package which include 20-30 pictures and 2 short video clips directed by a director.

There were some hesitation at first.
I was having too much of hesitation earlier and that's why nothing worked out.
Being a coward doesn't help.
Should dare to lose, dare to face no matter how hard will it be.
Dear encouraged.
But he is kinda chicken too. He is also worry about my safety.
Anyway, last decision.
I am in.

I took the first step. No fear. Kays?
Just shoot for the moon !
Quote of the day:  Challenges are what make life interesting,
overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.



Smile for the rest of the day !





No comments:

Like me Or Hate me