Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, January 2, 2010

ENO again

Here comes to ENO hotel again
a place that i always think i can put myself into a gorgeous style
but somehow i'm still not in the age
so..this is my look
----->


i like this style
but on my heel part
it's kinda hard for me
haha cause,i havent used to the heels yet
christmas is coming soon
but then,this is a belated post..(2 weeks ago then)...
this is my brother
take a look at his hair?
it was my own haircut stle
i cut it for him
although he doesn't like it or appreciate
but i still feel so happy of the results haha




after some time-waiting behind the hotel
the buffet dinner is served..oops..not served..it was ready

[barbeque lambs,chicken and fishes were all in front of you,take all if you can!]

[DESSERTS-with various flavor and taste plus colour]

[SASHIMI-my favorite,but then there were too much until it filled in my stomach and burst]
[noob..]

[roasted turki and long sausagewith barbequed lamb]





gotta leave some space for the desserts right?
though,i couldn't eat much of these that time
it was full
[sago]



[chocolate]

[creamy cakes]



[WASHROOM-you know?girls like to capture here]


Lastly..happy BELATED x'mas~

1 comment:

Allenbaby said...

y gals lk cap pic in toilet
lol

Like me Or Hate me