Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday, April 22, 2012

I'll Cross The Stream, I Have A Dream


~I have a dream, a song to sing~
~If you see the wonder, of a fairytale~
~You can take the future even if you fail~
~I believe in angels~
~Something good in everything I see~

"I'll cross the stream, I have a dream"

=============================================================

Dream isn't hard to achieve, if only you take a little step in a little day
You'll see, there's always this shiny star, waiting for you ahead
You just need to keep walking
Never look back.

If you think you can, YOU CAN.

Thanks to Stardream
A pack of dream creators.
Creators of this wonderful ball party first time ever on a cruise.

Well, let's see what happened on the cruise, that the news seem so hot in FB.
If you noticed, people changed their profile pictures after the event ended.
Mostly on the cruise, on the ball.
Sounds really happening, indeed.

Yeah, I'm gonna start from my side.
Hello, it's me
Taken by Mr Tony Khor
One of my fu*king favorite photo, yeah.
Stardream make my dream; A model. Do I look like one? Yes, I'm gonna say.

I was one of the committee members, from the PR department.
PR mostly has no big deal,
send out invitations, call journalists, make some public relations to the public
and that's all

Speaking of PR department,
There, the PR members.

Since we do not have a proper group photo, Zhe Kai finally made one for us.
Looks great tho.
But still, so wasted that we were too enjoy in the party that we forgotten to do some camwhore ourselves :/

Anyway, I'll talk about how fun is it later on.
Now, my job scope on that day
Bringing in the participants, and settle them down.
Distributing the programme flow during the opening ceremony.


Yea, it's me again, acting like a professional,
But distributing flyers -_-
Nevermind, I have this wonderful picture as rewards :D
Teehee
That's the Stardust lounge; Something in Titanic, no? :)

Opening ceremony always starts with the VIPs
Our VIP: DR.Teh

Left: Dr.Teh
Right: Chairman of Stardream -- Mr Chai Wai Kit 
Thought that VIPs wouldn't join us for fun
In fact, he danced like a youngster in the Boomer's disco with us.
Guess what, he even took off his clothes.
No offense, I think this is really awesome.
I shared out the story of his, because he is damn damn damn friendly instead of giving the respectful and strict faces, like the others will.

Now this is our advisor. A big baby indeed.
No offense again.
I truly like this kind of person that they don't act like "you have to listen to everything I said"

Left: Mr Paul
Right: Mr Chai Wai Kit

A group photo for dream creators, I was not in there, and I don't know why :(
After the opening ceremony,
here comes some dessert for all.
A quick peep for the rest of the night.
Romantic dance in the lounge. Brought you a romantic love onboard.

A powerful singer, Mira.
She has a wonderful and powerful voice like Christina Aguilera. Believe it or not?
Christina is my idol !

How sexy she is.
Apparently, the package for the event included meals.
Choices of either buffet at the deck.
Or the four season chines restaurant.

Encrypted from the promotional picture: Romantic lunch/dinner with love ones

The event is going on at the deck of the cruise later on after dinner is done.

Special performances are then continued with Waltz, the dance of love.



What else?
Ohh ! The live band !
*Not really like the band in a pub, but it's even greater than from the pub*


Performance by talented student with romantic songs that fit the theme of our event
Other than that, RnB songs are played too, to show the joyfulness of joining our dream
*wink*

She is the most wonderful musician I've ever seen;
She enjoyed while she played, like really in the music when she played "I'm a big big girl"
Should really have filmed it

The wonderful singer in UTAR; Like Christina Aguilera, like Kenny Chesney.
They were just so impressing.
Awww I was totally in love :D

Part of the crew member

The Chairman; Wai Kit

Trying to pose like a real model; Failed, yea? Haha

Zhe Kai; My PR team assistant; A very very great guy

My another favorite picture of the day w/ Zhe Kai

CHEERS; To Stardream :)
We simply enjoyed the sleepless night :)
They say, we have couple feel, under the spot light :) SS!
Wincent; The Chairman for Waltz with Love, if you do remember.
Today, he was the partner for Diane

Diane; Super skinny lo; That's why I looked so broaden :D
Eric; One of the dancers
I simply like this picture, and I don't know why :)
Part of the crew again

Brandon; A lot of help in my pictures sources :) Thanks

After the ball party night, a heavy downpour just so mean and ended the party
But it's okay,
it just seemed like we touched the heaven and it responded :)
Nevermind,
the party is still going on at the cruise Boomer's Disco
RM20 per person, free one draught of beer.
Who cares, anyway,
Greg, the cruise in-charger, is a friend of us now
He paid like 3 barrels of Heineken for us
Then we drunk 99.
Haha

----Eventually, everybody was late for the next day pool party which supposed to begin at 8am----

Encrypted from promotional pictures; Pool party on cruise

Pool party weren't just a bunch of friends jumping into the pool, splashing water around
There were a few performances performed
to boost the day :)
Pictures definitely described all

Sexy girls dancing; Best part on deck !
I love this picture like 1000 likes ! She danced with life !

Okay, it seemed like just pushing each others to the pool. Hell yeah !

Water-guns provided



I never expect this would happen to Mr Paul !
That is why, I call him a big baby. No offense :)



Let's call it a wonderful day and night on cruise
It's just gonna be remembered until there is another better

Well, the party ended.
It's time to create another dream.
It's time to say hello exam ! :D
Let's just hope Stardream didn't affect your studies.


Stardream is a dream, exam is the path for our larger dream !

A very big good luck wishing to all committees and participants !





Love,
Ariel


No comments:

Like me Or Hate me