Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Hello Pulau Ketam

Sorry readers.
I was off for so long time again.
There was totally no time to online even for FB, Twitter, and whatever.
So, I have loads to update.
Gosh.
Viewing my camera, with loads of picturessss
that I haven't even posted anything up here.
Anyway, now I'm gonna make some repair to my blog with new template :D

============================================================

Day 1 -- P.Ketam

Ivan was following this time and the whole trip look more adventurous with exciting continuously events
Best days ever at Ketam 
even I came here for a few times already.

There, before we reached the island,
speedboat, indeed, was the only transportation to the island.
And I think that was the first ride for Ivan
Somemore, no seats for him.
Haha
See, he held the rail so tightly.

Then what could it be for our lunch?
Seafood, of course.
What else back to popular in P.Ketam? :)
The seafood was the best I ever tasted in Malaysia.
Haha
Playing with my cam mode while waiting for our lunch :)

Ta-dahhh; Tummy full like balloon

Crabs are always mouth-watering and finger-licking good

Famous fried la-la; Somehow not my plate of food :/ I hate mussels 



Same, mussels again; Dear and Ivan tasted like hell yeah, so I guess it's really fantastic :D
This time has no me; I am waiting for other dishes while they're eating musselss

虾丸, they called.


Now, this suits me more, fried sotong; I love squidssss <3
Big prawn; Super fresh. Wulala


You can do nothing in the island, except chewing around, whole day :D
Night time supper.
Sitting beside the river
And feeding the starving mosquitoes :S
Where I got so many scars on both my hands and legs



Showing off again; I know mine is smaller; Damn you -_-

Tho it's boring, no nightlife on the island; Luckily I have Milo :)

=================================================================================
Day 2

Bathing Milo, early in the morning
She misses me, I know :)


Then, we gonna bring Ivan look around the island
For your information,
Cars and motorbikes are prohibited on the island
Bicycles; the only transportation
Luckily, I don't have to cycle
Let my muscle man do the rest, I just sit behind will do
Yipeeee *lazybump



Now let's take a look how Pulau Ketam actually looks like
No roads, no annoying traffic jams, no car honking; it's just as peace as the sea

This island may be a kampung to you,
but it's a safety home to the villagers,
at least, they have no tension in their life,
they live really peaceful
and full of adventurous 
*of course, it's only adventure for town people*
Hahahaha

First attempt to cross the bridge
Owhh, failed. Go get him across ! Haha


Bird nest breeding area; Nothing special, we play around.
I super like this photo!
I'm sure you know why, cause I also sure you'll like it haha
Act cool huh? Say cheese :)


Bird nest building behind :)



Oh, we found this place; Does it look like those scenes in the movie "Anaconda"




Another attempt crossing back the little bridge; hold hands? OMFG ! SO GAY
Then, we headed to the fish-catching area.
Look how our fishes being caught, categorized, and packing process
This place owned by my dear's cousin.

Another sea bridge;
We usually cycle across, but he stopped before he reached the bridge, take off his slippers, and walk..
Hahahahaha

The one trying to throw or hit something over there in grey colour T-shirt is my dear's brother. Haha


 

Hello; Fat me
老虎虾; It's impressing right? There are a lot !

Imma kampung girl


Poor Mr Ivan, got boring

Tiger Crab; They're alive!



Dear's cousin. A fisherman, I guess. This mini speedboat is scary, but we'll be riding later. Haha

A live stingray, waiting for death. :( Sorry we gotta do that


Big fish, where I forgotten it's name. 
But hey, look behind the storage boxes, 
call in to order a large amount of fresh seafood from P.Ketam :)


Nahh, just acting; I was shivering.
But then, I jumped into the sea, later on.
Whooo.
It was exciting and fun !
Couldn't feel anything from bottom of your feet
All you can do is try all your best to make yourself float as long as possible
Haha
I was scared of course,
waves are big, the water current are strong, wind is blowing strong too

Add caption

Somehow,
I like it :D

I am brave !

And now, we're onboard, to the mini speedboat.
The boat super swaying.
Like any minute you stand up straight, and you'll lose your balance and into the sea

But I was not that scared anymore, after I swam inside the sea,
Get ready to wet already. Haha
All I can say "IT'S FUN"


Finally, the exciting moment ended with the sunset
How much I hope it was me in this picture :S
Too bad I was sitting behind, nobody's behind me 

End of Pulau Ketam exciting trip :D
Best trip ever
*wink*



No comments:

Like me Or Hate me