Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, February 25, 2011

In Love With You Again

I've been working so hard on studies recently.
I don't know why.
I've been feeling bored on my lappy?
I'm sure that you are guessing why the title of this post doesn't fit the body.
In fact,
Yes, I'm in love with my studies all over again.


Forgotten how much happiness I had everytime I studied all chapters.
It does make me so damn happy and relaxed after I forced myself to.
For this long time,
I've been watching movie in no time,
but then, none of these times make me really felt relaxed.


I guess I'm doing something right.
I should do something for myself.
I should live for myself.


Shouldn't just feeling sad for something that pulling us apart.
Forcing we both to do something to change the freaking true facts.
I don't know how come I acted like this.
I just want you to be with me.


You know what?
I'm facing a lot of things.
The only one that I hope to tell, to share, to discuss or maybe to throw it to,
is not with me, though.


It's been awhile I acted like a pessimist.
I felt lost without you.
Always thought why aren't you here?
Always thought you'll always here whenever I need you,
even though I don't need you.


Well, that's alright.
In this tug of war, you have your reason to be the winner.
Just feed our head with all gravels.
Perhaps, it'll let us both feel better.


What to do?

Eventually,

still the same, like normal, like an idiot.




No comments:

Like me Or Hate me