Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

It's Been A Tension


What does college life always meant to you?
I don't know what it is to you.
But to me, apparently it looks like you can do whatever you want.
And of course, without worries.
But it turns out that, I felt really stress out here.
Leaving alone doesn't mean freedom at all.
Although I am totally free, but I have no where to go out here in a village like hell.
So what's the point being free at home only?

I'm being sad lately,
except when there are several holidays going on
like CNY, Thaipusam, Nabi Muhammad's birthday.
Cause, I can fly back Penang to see my darling, that's where I belong to,
and where I found myself.
Things always get crossed.
Assignment period has come to my feet.
I may not enjoying this 5-days holidays well.
At least, I gotta prepare my public speaking speech.
It's completely a depressing issue to me.
I always hated to face stage fright I would give myself lots and lots o
f pressures until I burst out.
Haiz.


If and only if I have excellent English, I wouldn't have worrying all these.
It makes me look like an idiot jumping around this little public speaking
which,
I will often face it in the future even though in work.
What's the point of being nervous?
Everybody gets nervous all the time.
Those who has weaker English can also stand on the stage.
I realised, they are learning.
They are not ashame of what they have right now,
in fact,
they are proud of what they are learning right now.
At least, in the future, far far away from now,
they will be definitely better than now.


So. Add oil, girl.
You know,
there are many peoples waiting for you to achieve your goals.
and you know,
there is still somebody that really cares about you.

*Big smile to myself =D



No comments:

Like me Or Hate me