Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, October 3, 2011

Twitter Beginner


Just signed up an account in twitter
As what my friend Kalvyn introduced,
"Twitter is like you can have everything you want, it's super duper fun, go play go play !"
I think he means, you can post anything you want?
*Skeptical eyes*
HAHAs

I started to feel curious about what he said earlier
and went to create one
I am way too noob to explore something new
The functions, those posts, follows and etc.
But cannot be denied that twitter is easier than facebook
So it's actually better than you just going to start facebook

I think this is why twitter is popular
that they even promoted in Grey's Anatomy
where Dr.Bailey used twitter to post her surgeries.

Anyway, still discovering it's max function :D

HAPPY TWITTER-DISCOVER TO MYSELF :D

My twitter account
Follow me :)


No comments:

Like me Or Hate me