Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, November 6, 2010

It's all different now.

For a long time, I didn't write anything here anymore.
Last time, I used to influenced by someone to keep me writing something to this boring space.
Now, it's all different.
How come I didn't blog anymore?
Because the person has left me so far away now.
She's no longer belong to me. I mean, we're not caring neither concern about each other anymore.
Sometimes, I do view her profile from facebook, try to catch up about her stories.
But, today, this time, DIFFERENT.
I saw her with her new friend, so sweet together, like we used to be before.
I feel like, some sort of jealous perhaps.
I feel hatred. uhm, a little only, i guess.
Perhaps, I just feel so far from you and I seriously miss those ancient times together with you. =(
I wanted to be part of your life, you know?
Smiling together in the little picture even though it is blurred or whatever.
But, it seems to be never anymore...
We have lesser and lesser thing to chat about ever since you tranferred. I think I've talk about this so many times before.
And now, after a year, we're finally, completely, overally, apart from each other.
You, finally move on your way, and me, to mine.
No more copy homeworks together, no more steamboat in a hotel, no more pillow talks and in fact, no more pictures smiling together.
It's a great loss, for me.
I guess, you have the same feel like mine, but you've seemed like taken well care about the situation change.
At first, I really thought nothing after I came to this whole sucks kampung.
I thought I could really stop my mind to think further.
And I know I should accept the reality that things change, people change, too.

But, Duh ! Sux!
I'll stop here. For all.

To my beloved laopo, for the last time I called.

No comments:

Like me Or Hate me