Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

First Post @ UTAR

It's been 3 weeks staying at utar.
I miss home, i always do.
Whenever I want to go home, there always been another thought.
It tells me, no.. you have to think about the expenses.
And, the most terrible is, you have to travel on a bus that has to use up 4 hours to reach your hometown.

Hmm.. staying here, it's like, i'm totally alone.
Except my laptop.
But times passed like flying away.
After school, after bath, the day is going to be the night.
I don't know whether is it a good one or bad one.

Today, imma gonna talk about friends.
I don't really trust in friends anymore, because of some.. *ahem* incident.
Anyway, I'm still trying to fix up everything.

By now, I have 2 close friends.
It's not something closed like I used to have.
But better than strange from everybody at the starting point.
By knowing a few of them, the colours of my life appears.
I'm not anymore going home after school with my laptop and then the next day school again.
I will just die in my room if I continue like this.
haha..

Let me introduce.
This is Cher Lynn.
She is a very cute, and kind-hearted girl.
I have long time lost this kind of girl, a girl that will always say, 'sorry'
haha..I will just smile whenever I think of her any expression.
You can just easily tell her,

"hey, don't go any nearer to that place, there is a bom!"
she will just give me a look like, "HUH?? where?? what happen? faster call the police!"

haha..Can you imagine what kind of girl is she?
She is absolutely CUTE!
At least... she wont count on something to make friend with you
she is not like the others...

Then, this is another of my friend, Michelle.
She looks fierce, i mean, strict.
Maybe that's because of she is kind of, lady like type..
She talks softly, walk slowly, act quietly.
She is not like Cher Lynn.
You tell her there is a bom, she will just walk away, and not going to have a peep on that place.
Haha..Intersting, though.

There, my school life.
Hope that there will be more for me to blog.

No comments:

Like me Or Hate me