Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Fishes Party

Guess what?
Today was a Fish Party.
Which includes,
a mermaid,
a golden fish,
and,
a sardin fish.

Which actually are,
me, jing, and yu ding.

Long time didn't hang out within us already.
It was such a wonderful day.
I drove to queens by myself,
with just only my feeling to the road.
But then, congrats to myself.
I arrived in front queens safely without any scratches!

God bless me!
ha ha!
and then, poor sardin.
No buses waiting for her.
She missed 8 busesleh.
How pity she is...
The worst is, i don't know where her house located
So, can't go and fetch her.

Anyway, she arrived before 2pm.
After having meal at Chopper Board,
We then went to movie.
@ The Future X Cops @
Quite lame lor.
Ha ha

The storyline is not bad.
But the actors are like too mismatch to the movie, i think.

Soon,
The movie ends.
Golden fish was then running out of time.
She went back.
Though,
I went to have a little shop with Sardin.
But we had empty bags on our hands.

Again,
We left, too.

Hope that we can have another fish party again ya!
Happy to meet ya guys so so so muchy~

No comments:

Like me Or Hate me