Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, October 3, 2011

Admire


I always admire those gorgeous, intelligent and very powerful women
I mean girls, but it don't look powerful when I say powerful girls.
Girls are mean to be like gossip
Never a gossip woman huh?



Xiaxue is one of my admired idols
I always wanted to be like her
Travel over countries
Even social over the world
Know a lot of awesome people
She is fantastic
I really really hope I could be like her
Earning by only blogging

Then you can have flexible time to do whatever you want
and in the meantime you're earning US dollar.

I can't think of what kind of job can be like this if it is not by blogging


I am sucks

I can't even actually post up my pictures
Even don't have perfect camera to capture those perfect scene

I always wanted to buy a DSLR
I even wanted to be a photographer
Uhm, I mean a part time one

I have loads of mission to be done
Yet, I am stucked in a university
Cause I don't have money

Shortcut to be wealthy : Study degree and get master
Is it possible?

Still in question that has no solution.
How bad it is.

One thing of me is, lazy.
Being a famous, I mean a person that is favorable to anyone else
Is, you have to be really hardwork

Plus, gifted intelligent

I don't have gifted intelligent
And I am lazy
How to be a successful woman then?
Crap !


I was with a friend called Sue Lyn once awhile
She is the type like xiaxue


Sociable, interesting, favorable, knowledgeable
She often shares her experience to peoples around her
and peoples always find that interesting
This is what hard to achieve
I never gonna be favorable :(
How sad.
Sob


Somebody admire me pleaseee.







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

here m i
yr admirer <3

Ariel said...

Aww thanksss :)

Like me Or Hate me