Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Unexpected

Many things had happened for the past few days..
many things that happened was unexpected
like tomorrow..it will be an extra holiday
although it does release my little pressure..
but side pressure is still here
i have lost somebody because of somebody
how can i make decision where both of them are also important to me?
why do i have to make this type of decision every time huh?
am i deserve to it?

i used to swear to myself that don't choose anybody when it comes to a choose
but then,the pain..
returned to me yesterday
i just get to know
i'm still like the past
everything comes out from my lips still cannot be done
how useless i am

done nothing but with a thought only~ haiz

No comments:

Like me Or Hate me