Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, March 29, 2010

Hello, This is Ariel


Hi everyone, especially yching, my candy ass
long time didn't see me blog-ing right?
What to say?
I have nothing to blog.
Everyday works, for the ancient time.
But now, i quit.
Cause, i wanted to enjoy life having fun everyday
being a worm at home, either.

Though,
That is really fun sitting at home
I only realized this, after i worked.
Everyday came back late at night,
Then the next day going back to the place.

If there are customerS
i would like to serve so much,
even though ended up with tired,
i would do for it, too.
But now, look what I have done working at Pacific Komtar?
Serving FLIES, only.
And, the salary is less.
RM4.50 per hour.
Haiz

I think that's the right thing ever for me to quit.
And now, i live like a WORM.
HAHAHAHA.

Well, seriously,
What I wanna announce is,
I am nearly going to be a MODEL.
But u know why can't?
Cause I doesn't live in KL!
Idiot.
That's all!

No comments:

Like me Or Hate me