Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, November 2, 2009

Last Before SPM

on the starting of the day,i went to school for account tuition
and then,10something,dear come and fetch me..
at first,both of us was not in the mood
so,we quarreled a little,but then it was alright before 10minutes came.
haha
den dear sent me home for a bath and preparation while he just sitting in the living room
waiting and waiting for quite a long time..hehe
(you know lar..GIRL wat..)
haha anyway,he understood this long time ago
then,when i have done,he said wana bring me to somewhere i sure wil likey
we talked about this few days before
and he told me that the place is quite near to queens
so i feel ok lor
cuz follow the flow right?
then,just kept talking while sitting behind him
after a few times,i wondered why he used the different road to queens?
i didn't ask,maybe he wana go and cut his hair?that's what he told me..
BUT
he drove until we were in the jetty!!
i was shocked!
"hey,why are we here?we are suppose to go to queens isn't it?why butterworth??!"
he just laughed..
oh my god..don't tel me the place you told me is at butterworth??
he smiled without replying..
hmm...surprise again??huh??bluekz...
so....


but then,it still happy for me..buz that's what i wish for
i mean lasttime..
he couldn't bring me,but he could
he couldn't love me,but he does and always.

so..everything goes quite well after i'm back from the "secret place"
haha
and i met laopo them
and we shop
after few times again
everybody was exhausted
and we found a place to sit and wait for the appearance of ching er
and i was like highing
handing the camera waiting for ching er to come cuz we wana capture her
everybody just look at us cuz we were weird..
see my laopo?
boring til.....


[stupid action 1]

then,his turn......


[stupid action 2]
-playing psp??hng....

now,my turn to make people stupid.....haha



[stupid action 3]
-still with her phone...haha

with xue ni now..

[stupid action 4]
-but she likes this..hahaha
-not stupid huh?

next..this is really stupid d...
see his expression??hahaha


[stupid action 5]

okay now we have come to the night party,
at first,nothing to do
so i was with hong playing that sound system in the room

peoples mistaken us in the room
but anyhow,wat can we do in a short time huH??
hahaha silly thoughts,
then,having some pics with friends

after waiting for the girls preparations
we finally get to visit the party compound
many food huH?
i was starving~man


while we were just started our dinner...here comes the rain water into our plate
haiz..
so hungry d ler..
stil rain?
then we went inside
but it was not bad,still got fan above our heads
then alcohol is served
see him mixing up "JAZ" with "CAMPAIGN"
allah..
then i just drank 2 cups or more
maybe it was not tasty at all
and hong kept buzzing me haha
he cant drink cuz he gotta send me home later..
what a sweet one..haha

then,everybody started to say i was drunk
cuz i kept laughing
but i was not drunk at all
then hong said "will the drunker says themselves drunk"?
okay lor~~
haha
i am now believe in it..i was really drunk haha
see my steamy expression..walao..
then this one will be more terrible
i was like a kid beside my mom..
holy smoke
i don't wana be a kid....haha
this is also a drunk piece of me
haiz
so silly~
haha
but anyway
i was so happy that night
until i need to go
can't stay overnight
so hong must be my driver to send me home although that was really late already
the road was so dark,so dark,so quite
and malays everywhere
hmm...
gotta go home quickly..haha

No comments:

Like me Or Hate me