Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, July 16, 2010

True Friends Ain't Gonna Leave You.

Just after I left penang, and live in kampar,
my life had made a great changes after then.
I met new friends,
but none of them can really compared to my old friends.
Then now,
I realised, how much I love my old friends.
It was like, you met new things, but old things is still better.
Frankly,
I used to disagree my THESE fav friends will be my true friends,
except my laopo.
Sorry to say that girls.
Though, I thought that before
where it was a stupid thought
but things ain't gonna agree about it
even me, by now.
It was definitely a false thinking.
I always knew that,
peoples will grow up as they face more things.
just like the adults
and me, same thing,
been through lifes with apart, although this is just a beginning.
I realised much about the importance of my TRUE FRIENDS.
The moment I started to miss RINAKO.
I knew that,
I'm not hating her for what she had done.
That was just a stupid claim by me, Ariel Ong.
which was childish.
But then, she is still a very kind person if we exclude the bad ones.
hahaha
at least, she wont count on everything,
especially MONEY.
Friends that related with MONEY isn't true friends at all.
This is why I came back.
I came back for 2 days for a meet up with THEM.


We went to queens for a meet up.
But I kinda disagree everytime we hang up we must have a movie.
Coz.
It just used up times to talk about
I mean, to communicate.

Though,

My little friends still like to do so.

So,

What ever lah.


Hey ching!

I ain't forget about you ok?

haha.

I'm sure you will be sad-ing when u read this.

feels like you're not included right?

BUT

no worries.

You're not in the picture.

but you are in my heart.

Remember this. Okay babe?


:Love: you~



No comments:

Like me Or Hate me