Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, August 15, 2009

My Pretty's 17th Birthday

hmm..longtime didn't update my blog in this late night d
just because today is my laopo's 17th birthday CELEBRATION

actually today really made me nervous and troublesome
cuz actually it was such a trouble for me to go qb..
but i still tried my best..
haha is it touch?i'm sure it will be if you know the process
bt i'm not going to tell..no point ma haha

okay..here comes our VIP
haha see her?pretty right?
always look so mature..
seriously..she is my loveliest laopo.......

nice with the background right?
it fits her..
wonderful
but except the "WE LOVE BRAS"
haha

those who really knows her
surely wont feel that she is mature
she is just tambai~
haha


here we are..
nice served
it really smell and taste good with it's hot vapour touching your tongue


and i was fooled by her!
TAN YEE CHING
but i really like the feel when you hugged me from behind haha
it was really just so surprise!
i never had a surprise from a FRIEND before
thanks yee ching..
i appreciate to have you as my fren..truly~

love to stick you too
hahahaha
and remember don't ever leave me behind again!
i mean in school...haha
rmb u forgotten me that day?
you just walked away with carol without calling me..
hng!
haha

there..we went for present halfway of the dinner with my high heels on
and it was damn PAINFUL!!
luckily i have them together kapsiaw with me
cuz i can sometimes forget the pain haha

how?nice?
love the light and our expression so much!
so lovely..so friendly..so happy...haha


here..birthday girl..
see her whole style?
looks so natural and sure pretty lor...

and of course..
today is also ah ki ko ko's 18the birthday
but unfortunately
she is not in malaysia
and who is the one that miss her so much?
turtle...
don't be sad k?
i can really feel the pain inside yr heart since i met u guys at the cinema
yr smile..looked so fake..
cuz it was the first time you come out with us but without ah ki
i know it is really hard for you
but c'mon
IF YOU THINK YOU CAN..THEN YOU CAN!

here ah ki ko ko
if you can ever see my blog..
read this..
the last paragraph
and this video.....
you will surely feel her~
how pity is she........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey,i din pretend ok...
i happy also lar..
huiyo...
say till i so pity,
dun worry la gal..
i noth wan,hehehe

Ariel said...

hehe okay..that's why i said..
IF YOU THINK YOU CAN..THEN YOU CAN!!
OK??

Like me Or Hate me