Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Whitney Houston Dies


I just can't believe what have just happened to Whitney yesterday.
We were still singing "When you believe" that feat Mariah Carey last night not knowing that she just passed away that afternoon.

Oh no.
She's been the one of my idols seriously.
I've been faking my voice to sound like her.
Technically, shout like hell just to seem s little like her.

When I was young, I used to compare her with my mother.
They looked quite alike in the big round and scary eyes. 

Do they look alike with the signature teeth? Oh.. I guess they have the same rabbit teeth too.

Anyway, I just went to thestar trying to figure out what happened to Whitney,
but then they just wrote about when and where she died.
What about 'how' she died?
How possible could that be in a sudden that she just dies in the hotel?

She was supposingly staying in Los Angeles for the Grammy Awards on this Sunday night.
But who knows she just left.
What a waste!
God should at least let her finish the award that almost all artists been dreaming for.

Her death is really a great lost in the world's music industry, seriously.
I mean, how many like her is still out there?
Why artists die in such a young age? 
Like Michael Jackson?


QUOTE OF THE DAY --  "I say in speeches that a plausible mission of artists is to make people appreciate being alive at least a little bit. I am then asked if I know of any artists who pulled that off. I reply, 'The Beatles did." 
— Kurt Vonnegut

I'd reply, "Whiteney Houston did."

Rest in Peace.



No comments:

Like me Or Hate me